By including Delta inverters in our portfolio, we can offer you products from an very reliable and financially sound partner. The Delta Group has more than 45 years of experience in developing and producing electronic components. As a provider of switching power supplies and DC brushless fans, which are used in IT, telecommunication, automotive or consumer electronics products and devices, the corporation based in Taipeh/Taiwan is a global market leader.
Since 1999, Delta also applies its huge know-how to the production of highly efficient transformerless inverters for residential, industrial and commercial projects. The Delta product portfolio, which consists of a total of ten power classes, can already be ordered from EWS. It ranges from one-phase inverters with a nominal power of 3 to 5 kW to three-phase models with a power of 50 kW – all available at a very attractive price-performance ratio (special prices available for larger plants).
The Delta inverters feature:
- A flexible system design thanks to the wide input voltage range of 125 – 1,100 V
- Indoor and outdoor installation possible thanks to robust IP65 rated enclosure
- High profitability with a maximum efficiency of up to 98.6 %
- A maximum of performance even in higher ambient temperatures
- The integrated boost converter allows for a wide MPP voltage range and higher feed-in, especially in the morning and evening.
You can find more information about Delta and its products in our factsheet. The technical documentation (e.g. datasheets, certificates and manuals) is available for download in our partner area. Your purchase conditions can be determined in our calculation tool QuickCalc.