Look forward to the end of this year, when a new module series will be available: the Tiger series from JinkoSolar is a product novelty that you should definitely keep an eye on for your upcoming solar projects.
Together with our partner, we have scheduled a webinar to properly introduce this innovation to you:
JinkoSolar's Tiger series:
Product Innovations Leading to Significantly Higher Power Outputs
Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2020
Time: 10 to 11 a.m.
In comparison with the Cheetah modules, JinkoSolar's Tiger series is based on a completely different modular architecture. In addition to the use of larger M6 wafers, nine busbars and half-cut cells, the newly introduced tiling ribbon technology contributes greatly to the improved performance of the product, i.e. a module efficiency of up to 20.96 % and better stability against micro-cracks.
An interesting and at the same time unique feature of this technology is the design: To eliminate cell gaps, the cells are slightly overlapping, thus resembling roof tiles. This clearly distinguishes JinkoSolar’s Tiger module from conventional products.
Please have a look here what the online training holds in store for you:
- Introduction to the Cheetah and Tiger series modules: Financial benefits and extra yield potential
- The Tiger PRO N-type product roadmap
- Benefits for the commercial & industrial segment
- Advantages of the tiling ribbon technology
- Potential cost benefits and risk assessment regarding module choice
- Impacts on the reliability of solar panels: Best practices in manufacturing, stringent quality standards and the use of field-proven components
- Quality of solar modules: An overview of the key materials
- Outlook: Further development of the Tiger module series
Please note: You can register for the free online seminar via the below link. Under this link, you will also find more information about the event:
|Register for the webinar|
Availability and purchase conditions at EWS
The following models of the JinkoSolar Tiger solar panel are expected to be available from EWS in December 2020:
Your purchase conditions for the two products can be found in our calculation tool QuickCalc which is available for you in our password-protected partner area. Do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions about the products or the availability.
We would be happy to welcome you to the webinar!